Online Casino Reviews in 2023
The online casino reviews are built according to a certain algorithm and are the result of the intensive work of several experts. It presents quality and popular casino sites in USA tested by time and experience. The list is constantly verified and updated, which makes the information in it always up to date.
- ✔ Welcome Bonus : 280% up to $14.000
- ✔ Minimum Deposit : $10 - $30
- ✔ 150+ casino games.
- ✔ Welcome Bonus : 225%, extra 20% for Neosurf and BTC deposits
- ✔ Minimum Deposit : $10
- ✔ 220+ casino games.
- ✔ Welcome Bonus : 240% up to $12,500
- ✔ Minimum Deposit : $10
- ✔ 400+ casino games.
- ✔ Welcome Bonus : 250% up to $2500
- ✔ Minimum Deposit : $10
- ✔ 214 casino games.
- ✔ Welcome Bonus : 260% deposit match + 40 Free Spins
- ✔ Minimum Deposit : $25
- ✔ 300+ casino games.
- ✔ Welcome Bonus : 300% + 100 free spins
- ✔ Minimum Deposit : $10
- ✔ 150 casino games.
How to Find a Trusted Casino Site
To unravel the vast landscape of online gambling and find the best online casino, it is important to keep in mind some specific factors highlighted in our casino reviews. Together, these allow you to outline the profile of the safest online casino. To help you compare online casinos and choose, here is compiled a comprehensive ranking of the key features, which are analyzed in detail in this review:
- The reliability of the online platform. At the moment, there are a huge number of sites that are engaged in ranking online casinos. And the first indicator that online casino reviews take into account such sites is considered to be reliability. The basis for its calculation is the rate of return. The higher the rate, the more reliable the casino.
- Availability of a license. If an online platform beforehand took care to obtain a permit for gambling activities, then the user can be confident in the timeliness of the payment of funds. If you have a license, the casino pays taxes to the treasury of the state, the legal plane in which the business. Accordingly, the purpose of the state is to implement additional control over the execution of financial obligations.
- A gambling site must have different games at its disposal. For example, the casino must have all kinds of roulette, popular slots, lotteries, logic games, etc. Not unimportant is considered to be in the casino reviews is the availability of both downloadable versions and browser-based.
- The level of technical support. If the platform asks for the actual cell phone number and e-mail, then you cannot doubt that the quality of feedback will be at a very high level. And for the player, it means the almost instantaneous speed of getting answers to all his requests and disputable questions.
Hopefully this guide will help you, as well as the separate casinos’ reviews, in choosing the best US online casino for you.
The basic requirement to play on an online casino platform is honesty, from all points of view: regarding the game, payments, your personal information, honesty is the keyword. And security! Games considered illegal are still a very widespread activity. The controls are increasingly targeted and concrete, with continuous research, and the results of this activity are bearing fruit day by day.
The world of the web offers endless opportunities to play online: the available casinos are growing day by day, it is virtually impossible to make a complete list of all of them. But it is not so impossible instead to draw up a list of casinos that are not reliable, or a real blacklist of online casinos. The intent is to warn players about the risks they run by entering a portal considered unsafe, not only for the money they bet but also for the personal data and information they communicate.
Many reasons can get an online casino blacklisted. If a gambling site violates any of these categories, it will end up blacklisted.
Making delayed payments. While there are no strict guidelines on how quickly withdrawals can be processed, payments should be made within specific periods:
- one to five days for debit/credit cards;
- two to seven days for wire transfers;
- seven to fourteen days for checks.
So, if an online casino fails to complete your withdrawal in these timeframes, they could be in serious trouble, or even trying to scam players. In some cases, gaming sites process requests slowly to give their customers more time to play. Players become impatient, cancel the withdrawal request, and continue betting their money. None of these scenarios are good.
Not paying at all. An online casino that can't handle withdrawals is probably in financial trouble and probably won't be able to pay its customers. Whatever the problem is, there is no excuse. In some cases, you may come across a casino that will openly try to steal your money. Such operations are usually small and try to scam as many players as possible in a short time.
Spamming. During registration, you must provide your email address. This practice allows online gambling sites to send you promotional offers and other information. And that's perfectly fine. However, no one wants to be bombarded with countless offers daily. If this happens, you can opt-out of receiving the casino newsletter, although some sites make this process difficult, hoping that you will eventually give up.
Misleading ads. Some casino advertisements can make you feel that your chances of winning are much better than they are. However, a misleading ad does not necessarily mean that an online casino is dangerous. Many major online casino operators have been fined for misleading ads.
Unfair gaming. No one wants to play rigged games. Online casinos should offer fair and completely random games. They should also provide return-to-player (RTP) information and award prizes according to the payable. Unfortunately, not all casinos offer fair play and many of them continue to run smoothly. However, they will end up on a blacklist.
Unclear terms and conditions. Before depositing at an online casino, make sure to read the terms and conditions carefully. This way, you should familiarize yourself with the casino's bonus policies. However, some casinos offer unclear terms and conditions or may even change them in their favor. Bonus policies should always be clear. You should avoid casinos that use ambiguous language.
A Casino does not pay big prizes. Let's be honest: everyone plays to hopefully win a life-changing jackpot. If that happens, players should receive their prize by the casino's policy. Some casinos, unfortunately, may try to get around paying these prices. One online casino refused to pay its customer who won a progressive jackpot, claiming that the game developer was responsible for it. The player contacted the company that made the slot but was unsuccessful in collecting his winnings. In the end, he settled for an undisclosed amount, which was not as large as the jackpot he won. Both the casino and the developer are still doing well, with the latter being one of the most successful names in the industry.
Inadequate customer service. When you have a problem or question, the best thing to do is to contact the casino's customer support. This service needs to act promptly. Most online casinos have a live chat option, which usually responds quickly while using email or phone support can take time. Slow responses increase the time it takes to resolve an issue and can leave customers dissatisfied.
Unprofessional behavior. Dealing with an unprofessional customer support representative is something no one wants to experience, but it can happen. In some cases, casino employees won't know how to help you, will sometimes be unwilling to resolve an issue, or may even be rude.
The main problem in fact of the casinos that operate illegally is that sometimes they are disguised as legal casinos, and the inexperienced player (but not only) can start playing in absolute good faith. Then of course there is also that part of players who consciously choose an illegal portal, but we can say that their number is constantly decreasing. Never deposit your money until you check out the online casino you want to play at. Spend some time researching, reading online casino reviews, and finding out what other customers have to say. Blindly depositing your funds can easily put you in touch with a blacklisted gambling site. Make sure you play at a reputable online casino. This way you can avoid all kinds of problems we have mentioned here.
|Online Casino||Bonus||Min Deposit||Play Now|
|Chumba Casino||$30 Gold Coin Package for $10||$5||Play Now|
|Slots Empire Casino||220% + 30 Spins||$10||Play Now|
|El Royale Casino||240% up to $12,500||$10||Play Now|